Carthage Inn & Suites
Family operated, Carthage Inn has a long tradition of taking care of its customers. Upon checking in, you’ll most likely be talking to the owner/manager, Alex, who will personally make sure every aspect of your stay is as comfortable as possible. As most independent motels have chosen to jump on the national chain bandwagon in recent years, Alex knows that the best way to serve our “Guest” is by giving you the most for the least.
That’s why we’ve stayed independent, so we can cut out franchise royalties along with all of the other corporate red tape, and give you exactly what you want; a clean, well-appointed, no-hassle room for well under the price of those big name chains. We’ve been doing this for many years, and the results can be seen in the smiles of our regular guests as they sit in the office sipping coffee and talking to Alex & family about whatever going on in the world. Our guests keep coming back, and we hope you will too!
- Precious Moments Park & Chapel …3 miles
- Industrial Park ..1 miles
- Mcune-Brooks Hospital ..2 miles
- Beautiful Roman Architecture Jasper County Courthouse less then 2 miles
- Powers Museum ..2 miles
- Battle of Carthage Park ..2 miles
- Vietnamese-American Roman Catholic Church ..Walking distance
- Fairview Christian Church..Next Door
- Shopping Mall: Walking Distance
- Historic Rte. 66 Drive-In Theatre..5 miles
- Downstream Casino .. 22 Miles
- Joplin Airport..15 Miles
We want your traveling work day to be efficient, which is why our leisure hotel offers copy and fax services. Other hotel amenities include:
- Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- 32″ LCD Flat Panel TV in limited Rooms
- Laundry facility
Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, alone or with the family, our Carthage Inn & hotel will ensure that your next trip to Carthage is a success. Reserve your room tonight!